Welcome to this session on Online Network Marketing Training using Facebook. Iver the past 5 years or so Layla and I have utilized Facebook in every business we have done online.
It didn’t matter if it was juice, weight-loss,coins or online stuff. Facebook is where your target market are. Period end of story.
So if you are in any sort of networking or online biz right now. Actually any kind of product you can sell it on Facebook. Why? Because Facebook has over 1.28 billion monthly active users of all shapes n sizes. So your target audience, the person you are marketing to. Is going to be on FB.
Check out quick n easy easy way to generate 10+ leads a day on FB for your business now!
- Worldwide, there are over 1.28 billion monthly active Facebook users (MAUs) which is a 15 percent increase year over year. (Source: Facebook) What this means for you: In case you had any lingering doubts, statistically, Facebook is too big to ignore.
- 4.5 billion likes generated daily as of May 2013 which is a 67 percent increase from August 2012 (Source: Facebook)
- 802 million people log onto Facebook daily (DAU), which represents a 21% increase year over year (Source: Facebook as 4/23/14) The Implication: A huge and vastly growing number of Facebook users are active and consistent in their visits to the site, making them a promising audience for your marketing efforts.
- There are 1.01 billion mobile active users (MAU) (Source: Facebook) an increase of 34 percent year-over-year.
- In Europe, over 223 million people are on Facebook. (Source: Search Engine Journal) The Takeaway: This isn’t just a U.S. phenomenon – a worldwide market is available via Facebook.
- Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic. (Source:Emarketer 2012) What this means for you: This is the prime target demographic for many businesses’ marketing efforts, and you have the change to engage these key consumers on Facebook.
- Five new profiles are created every second. (Source: ALLFacebook 2012) The Implication: Your potential audience on Facebook is growing exponentially.
- Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male. (Source: Emarketer) The Takeaway: Since this isn’t a large statistical difference, you should be able to effectively reach both genders on Facebook.
- Highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm. (Source: Bit.ly blog) How this can help you: Since you have the potential to reach more consumers and drive higher traffic to your site during peak usage times, consider this statistic in determining when todo more frequent or important status updates, offers and other posts.
On Thursdays and Fridays, engagement is 18% higher. (Source: Bit.ly blog) The Implication: Again, use this information to determine when to post in order to optimize your social media marketing efforts.
- There are 83 million fake profiles. (Source: CNN) The Takeaway: Nothing is perfect, so always remain thoughtful and strategic in your efforts. Also, fake or not, these are still potential consumers. There are various reasons for fake profiles, including professionals doing testing and research, and people who want to segment their Facebook use more than is possible with one account.
- Photo uploads total 300 million per day. (Source: Gizmodo) The Implication: Again, this is an indication of engaged users; also, it is an indication that there are a lot of photos, as well as other information, competing for users’ attention, so target your efforts strategically.
- Average time spent per Facebook visit is 20 minutes. (Source: Infodocket) What this means for you: You could have a short time period to make your impression, so use it wisely with relevant, interesting and unique posts and offers in order to get the most return on your efforts.
- Every 60 seconds on Facebook: 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded. (Source: The Social Skinny) The Implication: Again, there are a lot of engaged and active users, but also a huge amount of information competing for their attention, so quality and strategy on your part matter.
- 4.75 billion pieces of content shared daily as of May 2013 which is a 94 percent increase from August 2012. (Source: Facebook)
- 50% of 18-24 year-olds go on Facebook when they wake up. (Source: The Social Skinny) What this means for you: Facebook is important to these users, and potentially, if done correctly, so is the content you post on it.
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook. (Source: Infodocket 2012) How this helps you: This is a huge market on the web; if you use social media marketing efforts on Facebook well, you could have huge returns to show for it.
- 42% of marketers report that Facebook is critical or important to their business. (Source: State of Inbound Marketing 2012 The Takeaway: This is a crowded marketplace, but you can’t afford to sit it out, because odds are fairly high that your competition is there. The key is to use Facebook marketing correctly and make sure that your efforts stand out from the crowd.
- 16 Million local business pages have been created as of May 2013 which is a 100 percent increase from 8 million in June 2012. (Source: Facebook)
- 7.5 million promoted posts have been made from June 2012 to May 2013. (Source: Facebook)