Sometimes we get caught up in opt-in lists and lead generation, but it’s important to sit down and reflect on why you got involved in this business in the first place.
– Time Freedom to spend our days with the ones we love
– Financial Freedom so neither us nor our loved ones need to worry about MONEY.
These are the Top 2 reasons people get into the game in the first place. Take a moment though to think of YOUR specific reasons. The path is not always straight and it.
We wanted to share with you our “Why”.
– We wanted to retire our Parents. Both of us see our Parents working FAR TOO HARD. In some cases the money is good, in some cases it`s not, but the point is… where is the Time Freedom?
– We wanted to retire ourselves. We do not want to live in the rat-race forever. Money is the #1 stress in people’s lives.
– We wanted to be there for our children. No, there are none yet… but when they come we do not want to miss ONE SECOND. 74% of children in the USA are being raised by someone other than their parents, shocking.
– We wanted to enjoy everything this world has to offer… together. So many couples barely see each other in today’s society, that will never be us.
– We wanted to have the time freedom to do the things we love. We are artists at heart. Music, art, poetry, photography all run deep in our veins. How many people forget about the things they love because of work or stress?
So think about your “Why”. Write it down, cut out pictures, keep them close to you always. Here is a little insight into our “Why” and ourselves. Enjoy.