If you are a Network Marketer than take 2 minutes to check out this blog post, because it will SAVE YOU your downline.
Network Marketing is a very OLD industry, it’s has survived the test of time by having a fundamental concept of RELATIONSHIP MARKETING. With the introduction of the Internet in the last 10 years the Network Marketing industry is being infiltrated by Affiliate Marketers. (Most of which have never built a substantial downline)
DON’T GET US WRONG: There are some INCREDIBLE Products and Trainings out there that are worth every penny. We’ve spent over $30,000 in our first year on Courses, Seminars, Products and Tools. You’ve got to invest in yourself… and the old saying “It takes money to make money” is absolutely true. However there are some serious DANGERS to riding the Product Launch Bandwagon.
The Top 5 Dangers of Riding the Product Launch Wave in Network Marketing
- Your Team will do what you do, Not what you Say. If you are promoting something new all the time your team will look at your Leadership and follow your actions. If you want to build a Multi-National Million Dollar Organization you have got to keep FOCUS in VISION in your team.
- Your Reputation will Diminish. If every month you are promoting something new, a Seminar, a Product, an Affiliate Tool, a new MLM… people do not forget. Do you want to have a reputation as a leader who is always selling something different? Of course not.
- Shiny New Objects Appear Constantly. Focusing Attention (especially as a leader) on the newest deals or tools and funneling them down throughout your downline breeds a dangerous mindset. Your Team will always be looking at, and distracted by Shiny New Things.
- Lack of Focus. A Mentor once told me “You can’t take more than one girl to the prom.” If you are serious about building a residual income from your Network Marketing organization it is going to take a lot of work and dedication. If you do not have the VISION, then you might as well retire and simply become an Affiliate Marketer. Want to know why 97% Fail? Check the Video Out Below.
- Never Build Momentum. In Network Marketing building momentum is one of the critical factors in creating a massive organization. If you’re constantly switching focus, jumping ship, switching teams, riding the latest bandwagon… you are guaranteed to miss out on the Magic that is Momentum.
With a Team like the Rockstars…we get asked EVERY SINGLE DAY to promote the latest tools and products. Launches come across our desk before ANYONE ever even sees them. We’re best friends with some of the Top Affiliate Marketers in the Industry. We even own a lot of their Products.
Why Don’t We Promote Them to our 1000+ Team Members?
Because Toby and Layla are Network Marketers. We came on the Internet to build a Network Marketing team, to create Residual income, and help CHANGE PEOPLES LIVES.
This is not to criticize anyone that is promoting affiliate offers, because we have lots of different affiliates that pay us. But it is to simply remind you that you are Network Marketer first.