What are the best WordPress Plugins to install for your blog? Which Plugins will allow you to Generate the most LEADS from your WordPress Blog?
This little blog your on right now, might not look EXTREMELY fancy…. because it’s not. We did not hire anyone to create it, we simply found FREE TOOLS online to help us create it ourselves. We realized that people come to your blog for the invaluable content, not because you have the fanciest header at the top.
So even though it’s not Super Tricked Out… we still get about 1000-2000 unique visitors a day, AND generate around 100 FREE Leads a Day… just from that traffic. What does that tell you?
PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT WE’RE TELLING YOU …. LOL We know what we’re talking about 🙂
Watch this Tutorial Video to See the WordPress Blog Plugins that WE HIGHLY Recommend!
TOP WORDPRESS BLOG PLUGINS:
- All in One SEO Pack: Rather than worrying about coding in key words to your title and meta description, the All in One SEO Pack allows you to fill everything in easily as you create your blog post.
- Digg Digg: The best WordPress SHARE Button that we’ve seen. Blog followers can EASILY share your content with their followers. If you have a tricky to use share button, no one will share it.
- Popup Domination: The Best Pop Up on the net for a low price. Generate hundreds of leads with a professional looking pop up offer. CLICK HERE TO GET IT (Limited Time $10 Discount when you hit ESC Key)
- Pretty Link: Shrink Track and share any url on the internet by using YOUR Blog url.
- Thank Me Later: Automatically Sends Thank you and follow up emails to those that comment on our blog. This engages visitors to check back and leave comments often.
- WP OnlyWire Auto Poster: Autosubmits your posts to all major social bookmarking sites through Onlywire.